These are made by KCI and a quality replacement magazine for a For Glock. KCI magazines have a hardened steel insert which is encased in a high tech polymer (which is fully metal lined). The polymer coating protects the gun magazine and prevents deformation, even when dropped from great heights.
- Third party non-Glock magazines constructed from steel and polymer just like factory Glock mags.
- Compatible with Glock 9mm pistols: For Glock 17, 18, 19, 26 & 34 models
- Construction: Polymer/Steel
- MFG: KCI
- Designed For Glock 34, 17, 19 & 26 models
- Ultra-durable polymer with steel lining
- Viewing holes revealing how many rounds are left
For best results KCI Mags recommends loading half of the magazine capacity and leaving it loaded over-night before your initial use. This will help with future loading of the gun magazine and make it easier.
It may not be possible to initially load them to capacity. Loading half of the listed capacity and leaving it loaded overnight before the first use will ease future loadings.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
There are no reviews yet.