The G26 is a favorite for concealed carry, and the Gen 4 improvements make it even better. Improvement #1 is the new Modular Back Strap system, which lets you customize the grip for better hand fit and better control. It ships with 3 back straps: S, M, and L. Improvement #2 is the new Dual Recoil Spring Assembly, which greatly reduces felt recoil while increasing service life. Less felt recoil means faster and more accurate follow-up shots. When you’re in a self-defense scenario, that’s a huge advantage. Glock has been producing accurate, high-quality pistols since 1982, and this Generation 4 is no exception.
- Barrel is manufactured using a cold-hammer forging method for uniform precision and consistency
- Modular Back Strap System for a comfortable trigger pull
- Enlarged reversible magazine catch allows you to switch the catch to the left or right side of the pistol
- Dual recoil spring assembly reduces felt recoil and increases durability
- Rough textured frame enhances grip traction
- Safe Action® System helps ensure your firearm does not fire unintentionally
- Gas nitride finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Includes hard shell case, speed loader, cleaning kit, cable lock, instruction manual, and firearm safety brochure
- Includes (2) 10-rd. magazine
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Round capacity: 10 + 1
- Barrel length: 3.42″
- Frame: Polymer
- Grips: Polymer
- Sights: Fixed
- Overall length: 6.41″
- Overall width: 1.18″
- Overall height: 4.17″
- Overall weight: 21.71 ozs.
- Mfg. Number: PG2650201
- UPC: 764503612015
There are no reviews yet.