The ATI Bulldog is a magazine-fed, bullpup-style Shotgun, meaning the action and magazine are actually placed BEHIND the trigger. Bullpup shotguns accommodate a longer barrel without adding unnecessary length, and allow you to hold the weapon closer to your body. The Bulldog is just 26″ long overall, making it ideal for the narrow corridors of home defense and tactical use.
The Bulldog comes equipped with Picatinny rails on the forend, as well as an adjustable cheek piece that lets you dial in the cheek weld for more comfortable shooting. Flip-up iron sights put you on target quickly and easily, and the 3″ chamber can handle a wide variety of 3″ and 2 3/4″ loads. To top it all off, it’s also the most affordable bullpup in its class.
- 3″ chamber can handle a wide variety of 3″ and 2 3/4″ loads (and slugs too)
- Polymer construction keeps the weight to a scant 4.5 lbs.
- 18.5″ barrel with ported shroud
- Removable/adjustable sights
- AR-15 style charging handle
- Adjustable cheek rest lets you adjust cheek weld for comfort
- Magazine has a Picatinny insert that allows you to use a spare mag as a vertical foregrip (spare mags sold separately)
- Includes (1) 5-rd, (1) 10-rd magazine and (3) chokes (C, F, M)
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Semi-automatic/gas operated
- Capacity: 5+1
- Barrel Length: 18.5″
- Stock: Fixed synthetic with recoil pad
- Overall Length: 26″
- Overall Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: ATIG12BDB